Monday, February 25, 2008

Chapter 4

In this chapter, Rick and Bryant have a long conversation. In it they talk about what happend to dave and they predict what will happen. Rick ends up going to Rosen Corp to learn more, to try to retire those Nexus-6 andys.
There Rick meets Rachael Rosen, one of the co owners of Rosen Corp. She asks rick a lot of questions, which to me i now think she is a android that can portray a human very well.They start to talk about animals and then they get right on track about the andys.Then they meet Rachael's uncle Eldon.
I feel like the Rosens are androids because of the way they handle things. Also I feel like they created the andys like in Frankenstine. So why retire it? Rick has no right in my opinion. But then I wonder if killing someone thats not human is murder. There is only one way to find out.........................................................

No comments: