Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chapter 5

I was right!!!! My hunch was right!!! Rachael Rosen is an android!!!! Rick tests Rachael with the Voigt-Kampff Test. If you dont know, the Voigt-Kampff Test is a test to see if a human is actually human or not.
When Rick was questioning here as a human she sounded resonable but as an android, she sounded so believable. To me Racheal felt like a human, but it was the way she answers questions and responces to comments that just felt too precise. Like it was to thought out and no humans think about a response that much.They just dont.If humans did then to me, this world would be rather parallel.
The sad thing about Rick testing Rachael was that she had no idea that she was an android.Eldon, Rachael's "uncle" never told her. In fact, he lied at the begining and said she was a human because she grew up on a boat. But in the end he said that she was an android, that he never told her and that she was property of Rosen Corporation. WOW!!!!!!! If I was Rachael I would feel betrayed.

Now i will leave you with one question If you were Rachael how would you react????????

1 comment:

Clary said...

Excellent! Yes, there was a coldness about Rachael wasn't there? Betrayal is the right word. Remember this as it will, I think, play a role later on.
Clary