Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chapter 6

In chapter six John Isadore, my fave character. He goes to his neighbors room in his vacant apartment. Of course he brings margerine so cute!!!! when She answers the door she attemps to smile. Weird ALLEEEEERRRTTTTTTTTT. Who attemps to smile.Then they talk and Isador becomes repetitive with his responses. Lets face it they are ment for each other.
1. They are both weird
2. they are complete foils( if you do not know what a foil is go back to 8th grade english)
One thing that weirded me out was when Isadore stated that the Empathy Box was an extention to your body.That makes me wonder if humans are too dependent on machines.
The rest is BLAHHHHHHH. Except for the end where the neighbor said her name was RACHAEL ROSEN but then after Isadore questions her she claims that her name is PRIS STRATTON. I think that "Ms. Stratton" or who ever she is is Rachael hiding. I dont know why but thats my hunch.

No comments: